There have been 60 new circumstances of COVID-19 locally on Wednesday.
Video / Alex Burton / Jed Bradley / Mark Mitchell / Dean Purcell
A client with Covid-19 was at an Auckland grocery store yesterday morning.
A member of the general public who has examined optimistic for the virus was at Countdown Manukau, at 652 Nice South Rd in South Auckland, from 10.38am to 11am.
Individuals who had been procuring there throughout that point are suggested to observe their well being for 14 days and get examined if Covid signs begin to seem.
The identical grocery store had one other Covid publicity occasion on Monday between 3.25pm and three.35pm.
• Countdown Roselands: 90 Nice South Rd, Papakura: Thurs, Oct 14, 6.15pm-7pm
• Life Pharmacy Papakura: 102 Nice South Rd, Papakura: Fri, Oct 15, 3.30pm-4pm
• Countdown Manukau: 652 Nice South Rd, Manukau (twice): Weds, Oct 20, (yesterday) 10.28am-11am and Mon, Oct 18, 3.25pm-3.35pm
Individuals instructed to self isolate after laundromat go to
In the meantime, individuals who had been at a South Auckland laundromat are being instructed to isolate for 14 days after an individual with Covid-19 was there for about two hours.
The Socials Laundromat on Tironui Rd, in Takanini, has been recognized as a location of curiosity after an contaminated member of the general public was there between 7pm and 9pm that evening.
“Self-isolate for 14 days after you had been uncovered at this location of curiosity. Check instantly and 5 and 12 days after you had been uncovered,” the Ministry of Well being says.
Individuals affected are additionally urged to document their go to by way of the ministry’s website or to name Healthline on 0800 611 116.
The ministry has but to announce any new places this morning.
A complete of 26 places of curiosity or publicity occasions had been recognized by the authorities yesterday.
A number of new locations round Auckland confirmed new retailers and eateries or companies not seen on the record earlier than, whereas others made a reappearance.
Among the many new websites was a preferred meat and fruit and vegetable retailer on Lincoln Rd, Henderson, West Auckland.
The Mr Meats Plus Henderson has been linked to an individual with Covid who shopped there final Thursday between 12.30pm and 1pm.
Anybody who was there on the identical time is instructed to observe their well being for 14 days and get examined if Covid signs begin to seem.
Quite a few locations of curiosity in Te Awamutu have additionally joined the record.
• Countdown Airport: Nook of George Bolt Memorial and John Goulter Drive, Māngere, South Auckland. Sat, Oct 16, 6.54pm-7.10pm
• Airport Superette: 279 Kirkbride Rd, Māngere, South Auckland. Sat, Oct 16, 6.46pm-6.48pm
• West Liquor Lincoln Inexperienced: 159 Lincoln Rd, Henderson, West Auckland: Thurs, Oct 14, 12pm-12.10pm
• BP Join Howick: 136 Ridge Rd, Howick, East Auckland: Thurs, Oct 14, 3pm-3.30pm
• Recent Selection Te Awamutu: 39 Rewi St, Te Awamutu: Fri, Oct 15, 12.15pm-12.30pm
• Countdown Te Awamutu: 180 Sloane St, Te Awamutu: Fri, Oct 15, 5.45pm-7.55pm
• Socials Laundromat: 7 Tironui Rd, Takanini, South Auckland
• Mr Meats Plus Henderson: 8/155 Lincoln Rd, Henderson, West Auckland: Thurs, Oct 14, 12.30pm-1pm