October 22 2021
New Zealand will transfer to a brand new “visitors mild” system to handle Covid-19 when District Well being Boards have 90 per cent of its eligible inhabitants vaccinated.
A gentle stream of places of curiosity linked to Covid-infected folks proceed to be launched by well being officers – with a number of publicity occasions now related to 1 Auckland highway.
Lincoln Rd in Henderson, West Auckland, now has 13 places of curiosity and publicity occasions at supermarkets, eateries, shops and a pharmacy there.
Properly-known for its many takeaway eating places and eateries, Lincoln Rd’s two most important supermarkets – Pak’nSave and Countdown – have each recorded a number of visits by Covid optimistic members of the general public over the previous two weeks.
The Unichem Medi-Centre Pharmacy and a preferred meat and fruit and vegetable store, Mr Meats Plus, are each places of curiosity; as is Waitakere Hospital’s emergency division, which can be on Lincoln Rd.
A liquor retailer, West Liquor Lincoln Inexperienced, can be linked to a Covid case.
Covid on Lincoln Rd
• West Liquor Lincoln Inexperienced: 159 Lincoln Rd: Thurs, Oct 14, 12pm-12.10pm
• Mr Meats Plus: 8/155 Lincoln Rd: Thurs, Oct 14, 12.30pm-1pm
• Pak’nSave Lincoln: Nook of Lincoln Rd and Common Drive: (5 occasions)
– Weds, Oct 13, 3pm-3.20pm
– Weds, Oct 13, 5.15pm-6pm
– Tues, Oct 12, 9.04pm-10pm
– Solar, Oct 10, 4.30pm-6.15pm
– Weds, Oct 6, 8am-9am
• Countdown Lincoln: Nook of Common Drive and Lincoln Rd (4 occasions)
– Mon, Oct 18, 12.35pm-1pm
– Sat, Oct 16, 1.32pm-1.42pm
– Solar, Oct 10, 12pm-1pm
– Tues, Oct 5, 5.15pm-6.15pm
• Unichem Medi-Centre Pharmacy: 131 Lincoln Rd: Sat, Oct 9, 9.15pm-11pm
• Waitakere Hospital Emergency Room: 55 Lincoln Rd: Sat, Oct 9, 8.14pm-8.36pm
In as we speak’s replace from the Ministry of Well being, 5 new places or publicity of curiosity have been recognized – all in Auckland.
• Supa Save Grocery store: 6 Truthful Mall, Otara. Mon, Oct 18, 1pm-1.15pm
• Pak’nSave Glen Innes: (twice) 182 Apirana Ave, Glen Innes. Sat, Oct 16, 11.45am-1pm and Solar, Oct 17, 6pm-7.15pm
• Mobil Wiri: 62 Wiri Station Rd, Wiri. Sat, Oct 16, 1pm-1.10pm
• Inverell Superette: 25 Inverell Ave, Wiri. Solar, Oct 17, 3pm-3.10pm
The Supa Save Grocery store at Truthful Mall, in Otara, was visited by an individual with Covid on Monday afternoon between 1pm and 1.15pm.
Anybody who was there throughout that quarter-hour is suggested to observe their well being for 14 days after being on the store and to get a take a look at performed if Covid signs begin to present.
Pak’nSave Glen Innes, on Apirana Avenue, had two publicity occasions over the weekend – firstly on Saturday between 11.45am and 1pm after which Sunday night between 6pm and seven.15pm.
The identical well being recommendation is being given to anybody affected by these visits additionally.
The opposite two places have been recognized in Wiri close to Manurewa, South Auckland.
An contaminated member of the general public visited the Mobil gasoline station, on Wiri Station Rd, on Saturday afternoon between 1pm and 1.10pm.
A Covid optimistic case was additionally on the Inverell Superette, on Inverell Ave, the following day for 10 minutes between 3pm and three.10pm.
The most recent anybody with the virus has been out and about in the neighborhood was two days in the past, in response to the ministry’s places listing.
Greenhithe Pharmacy Unichem, at 8 Greenhithe Rd, is related to an contaminated individual there between 2pm and a couple of.30pm on Wednesday.
A client at Countdown Manukau that day has additionally examined optimistic for Covid. They have been on the grocery store, at 652 Nice South Rd, for slightly below half an hour between 10.38am and 11am.