After two profitable retreats earlier this summer time, the SKY registered pupil group is delighted to announce the subsequent on-line SKY Meditation Retreat provided particularly for U of A college and workers Oct. 25-27. The retreat is a part of the SKY Campus Happiness program! This program is being provided complimentary for U of A college/workers via the provost’s workplace.
The retreat presents an in-depth expertise of easy meditation, breath work, yoga and extra. SKY (Sudarshan Kriya Yoga) Meditation makes use of cyclical, rhythmic patterns of breath to simply convey the thoughts and physique right into a state of meditation. Analysis has proven that SKY could cut back melancholy, anxiousness, PTSD, stress and addictive behaviors. It considerably will increase emotions of wellbeing, optimism and psychological focus and improves emotion regulation (research on SKY Meditation and Psychology Today article).
- Study a robust evidence-based meditation that enables your thoughts to be clear and calm.
- Expertise instruments to maintain private wellbeing and happiness.
- Perceive and expertise the easy energy of respiratory strategies in successfully managing stress, vitality, focus and damaging feelings.
- Study new frameworks for coping with demanding conditions and enhancing communication.
There are restricted spots out there for the SKY Meditation Retreat. Availability is first come, first served, and requires attendance at all three periods. To attend the retreat, please register right here: http://tiny.cc/SKYatUoA
Value: Complimentary for U of A college and workers
Session timings (Zoom hyperlink might be supplied after registration):
- Monday, Oct. 25 — 2-5 p.m. CST (fall break)
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 — 2-5 p.m. CST (fall break)
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 — 6-9 p.m. CST
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or textual content 402-417-5826.
Apply right here: http://tiny.cc/SKYatUoA.