2. Prepare dinner bacon till crisp. Crumble, then put aside.
3. Prepare dinner pasta in response to package deal instructions. Drain, then pour pasta again into pot. Add Alfredo sauce, stirring to mix and coat pasta. Fold in bacon.
4. Unfold combination on a big rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with spinach, tomatoes and Lovera’s cheese. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for quarter-hour. Garnish with parsley.
Peanut Butter and Pretzel Chocolate Fudge
2 cups good-quality semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
¼ cup creamy peanut butter
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon (reserved) chopped Trucker Treats Cinnamon Toast Pretzels
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon (reserved) chopped salted peanuts
1. Line an 8-by-8-inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a medium-size heavy saucepan over low warmth, soften chocolate chips with condensed milk and peanut butter, stirring till melted and clean. Take away from warmth.
3. Add pretzels and peanuts, folding to mix.
4. Unfold fudge combination into ready pan. High with reserved 1 tablespoon every of chopped pretzels and peanuts.