KANSAS CITY, Mo. — After Kansas Metropolis Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes led the workforce to an additional time win over the Buffalo Payments, head coach Andy Reid left Chiefs Kingdom along with his phrases of recommendation to the previous MVP.
“When it’s grim, be the Grim Reaper,” Reid mentioned.
Now the Chiefs host the Cincinnati Bengals within the AFC Championship Sunday and if you happen to plan to host a watch social gathering, be sure to have these Grim Reaper Wings prepared.
- 1 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple (don’t drain)
- 3 tbsp. of Ache is Good Kansas Metropolis Reaper Sauce
- 2 cups darkish brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. of kosher salt
- Place all components right into a medium sized sauce pan over medium low warmth.
- Carry to a simmer and permit to cook dinner, stirring often, till combination is barely thickened and extra liquid has evaporated.
- Take away from warmth and permit to chill fully.
- Get pleasure from!
Grim Reaper Wings
- 1 lb. Hy-Vee True wingettes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil or different oil of your selecting
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 cups Grim Reaper BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 levels
- Put wingettes into bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss wings till oil and spices are evenly distributed.
- Lay wingettes out onto an oven secure sheet tray in a single layer (foil lined for simple clean-up).
- Place into oven and cook dinner for about 25 minutes till cooked by and an inside temperature of 165 levels is reached.
- Take away from oven and toss in sauce.
- Serve and luxuriate in!
Recommend a Correction