Recipe courtesy Chef Nino/ Rouses Markets
- 2½ kilos Rouses Wild Caught Shrimp, peeled, cleaned and deveined (measurement of alternative)
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 1 1.5-ounce packet Louisiana BBQ Shrimp Sauce Combine
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 pound cooked pasta of alternative
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. In a saucepan over low warmth, soften butter or margarine. Add water, Worcestershire sauce and BBQ shrimp sauce combine. Simmer 5 minutes.
3. Place shrimp in an roughly 8″ x 12″ baking dish. Pour sauce over shrimp and stir to coat completely.
4. Place dish in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or till shrimp are pink and absolutely cooked.
5. Serve shrimp and sauce over pasta of your alternative.
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd.
- Theodore, AL 36582
- (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway
- Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop
- Saraland, AL 36571
- (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Outdated Shell Rd.
- Cellular, AL 36608
- (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd.
- Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609
- Cellular, AL 36608
- 25405 Perdido Seashore Boulevard
- Orange Seashore, AL 36561
ABOUT THE CHEF: Chef Neil “Nino” Thibodaux
Chef Nino was born in Franklin, Louisiana. A stint within the Air Power after highschool as a F-15 jet mechanic included a month at a distant base close to Cagliari in Sardinia. After incomes a Bachelor of Arts from Trinity Faculty in Jacksonville, Florida, and an Honorary Doctorate from Victory Baptist Faculty in North Augusta, South Carolina, Nino returned to Italy, the place he lived for 13 years. When Nino moved again to the US, he settled in Houma, Louisiana, and began educating non-public cooking courses. Impressed by his time in Italy, he then launched the Buddies of Italy Culinary Institute. Nino has taught month-to-month cooking courses and achieved cooking demonstrations and occasions for Rouses Markets for over 10 years. He has a low salt, delicate, Cajun seasoning mix known as Adrenaline Seasoning, which is offered in any respect Rouses Markets in Louisiana, Mississippi and Decrease Alabama.
You will discover extra of Nino’s recipes, Rouse Household Recipes, and a set of Southern, Cajun and Creole recipes at www.rouses.com. Decide up your free copy of the Rouses Journal at any Rouses Market on the Gulf Coast.
Copyright 2022 FOX10 Information. All rights reserved.